Always Looking for Great Talent
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a full-stack developer, with proven capabilities of building things from scratch at production level. We are looking for someone who can easily adapt and is thriving in a rapidly changing environment.
- Lay the foundation of our web offering
- Take part in key decisions regarding architecture, roadmap, technology and UX
- Help shape our technical direction, best practices, product ideas and team processes
- Work closely with the founders and UX to help shape our product
- 3+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
- Proven track record of building new web-based projects from scratch, using the latest methodologies and best practices, ideally using React and TypeScript
- Enjoyment for being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience and a drive for pixel perfect UIs
- Interest in innovations in technology in general, and frontend technologies in particular
- Experience designing and building a POC or product from the ground up
- Experience developing in React Native - a plus
About The Role
The mission of the Business Operations and Finance team is to bring data insight, operational capability and business expertise to promote strong execution. We partner with the executive team to optimize company-wide resource allocation by defining business strategies, driving cross-functional projects, and unlock new growth opportunities. Our team provides strategic perspectives and analytical horsepower to solve critical business problems (such as GTM and pricing strategy) across the organization.
As one of the first members of the Business Operations team, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of the function and the overall business.
What You'll Do
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive business strategy by defining key success metrics and communicating actionable insights
- Build and own financial forecast models, including other ad-hoc and in-depth analyses to support capital allocation decisions
- Drive high-impact cross-functional projects such as pricing strategy, strategic investments and geographic expansion
- Leverage your business background to design and implement strong systems & processes that improves performance
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of relevant experience in business operations, investment banking, management consulting, private equity or venture capital
- Ability to solve complex business problems and build scalable processes
- Extensive experience with building detailed financial model and communicate key business drivers to key stakeholders
- The ability to bring structure into ambiguous areas of opportunity
- Proven track record of building strong collaborative relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Strong self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and proactively drive business results
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Experience with a high-growth SaaS company
- Finance System - experience implementing enterprise-level financial planning systems
As a Account Executive at Maverick, you will drive Maverick's future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Maverick users. You’ll manage inbound leads (as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in Stripe) and handle the full sales cycle through onboarding new users.
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with startups or small/medium businesses. You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead short, single stakeholder deals as well as complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. As a member of the team, you’ll incubate and launch new sales channels for prospective users. Finally, you’ll develop scalable strategies and repeatable processes that enable us to amplify the number of new businesses joining Maverick.
If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify high-potential prospective users from inbound leads
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for startups and small/medium businesses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product, Marketing, and User Operations teams to help amplify our growth trajectory
We’re Looking For Someone With
- 2+ years of sales closing experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Ability to understand complex requirements and craft custom solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modelling
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology
You Should Include These In Your Application
- Resume and LinkedIn Profile
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious designer to help revolutionize healthcare. This role is a generalist position, and will require taking on a high level of responsibility across a wide variety of projects. We are looking for someone with strong skills in both visual and product design for complex web applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with our Design, Product, Engineering, and Partner Success teams to design, validate, and implement new features and assets
- Help maintain consistent identity and behavior across the application suite through modular and component-based design
- Specifically, you may be responsible for:
- Research, validation, and ideation based on product and business needs
- Experiments and interviews to understand user behavior
- Documentation and mock-ups suitable for deliberation and implementation
- Prototypes suitable for user testing
- Features to delight our users and improve our business outcomes
- Products that make us the premier place for estate planning and charitable giving
- Demonstrated grasp of visual design and UX principles
- 5+ years of professional work experience in product or UX design
- Expertise with experience design software, such as Figma, Sketch, Invision Studio, Adobe XD or equivalent
- Able to design iteratively to accommodate internal and external constraints and timelines
- Experience participating in or leading user interviews and testing
- Strong grasp of how modern websites and applications are built. You’re just as comfortable fiddling around in the Inspect tool or an online IDE as you are in an experience design tool.
Other important traits
- You’re a kind and excellent communicator. You enjoy listening, learning, and collaborating with different teams. You’re able to clarify needs, raise concerns, and help others understand the role of design
- You explore contrasting approaches and are able to speak to the pros and cons of each
- You lean on data, both quantitative and qualitative, to support decision-making. Whether helping to identify relevant metrics or working with standard BI tools (eg: excel, google analytics, looker/tableau/etc), you seek and use tangible data to understand needs and situations.
- You have excellent time management skills. You are happy to scale up, cut back, or reconsider solutions based on objectives and resources